- Other | Big Sing Thursday 20 June 2013
- Rock & Pop | The Cureheads Friday 21 June 2013
- Rock & Pop | **CANCELLED**The Platinum Hit-Makers Tour Saturday 22 June 2013
- Other | Shaolin Warriors Thursday 27 June 2013
- Other | Soul Night Saturday 29 June 2013
- Other | Hall Tour Thursday 4 July 2013
- Comedy | George's Comedy Club Friday 5 July 2013
- Rock & Pop | Broken Bones Saturday 6 July 2013
- Other | Elvis - A little More Conversation Friday 12 July 2013
- Other | Afternoon Music Hall Wednesday 17 July 2013
- Rock & Pop | Sylvain Sylvain Saturday 20 July 2013
- Other | Milkshake! - Live Tuesday 23 July 2013
The Clone Roses
Windsor Suite | Sat 16 November 2013 7:30pm
The Summer of 2012 saw Manchester legends, The Stone Roses, reform for a series of memorable shows, most noticeably three nights at Heaton Park in Manchester. The gigs are sure to have gone down in the memory as an ‘I was there’ moment.
The Clone Roses are the closest thing you will find to recreate the look and sound of these shows. The band include all the classics in their set such as Waterfall, Made Of Stone, This Is The One, and, of course, I Am The Resurrection. The Clones have been touring up and down the UK for over a decade, playing to sellout crowds week in, week out. The band’s attention to detail is admirable, from the clothes and instruments to the Manc swagger and stage mannerisms, while the musical and sonic accuracy of their performance is second to none.
Still not sure? Inspiral Carpets keyboard player and XFM Manchester DJ, Clint Boon, has described them as the best Roses tribute in the business, and if you're after a second opinion, then why not get it from the horse's mouth, as Stone Roses bass player Mani said, ‘I can’t believe it's not butter, the second best Stone Roses in the world'.
**Special Guests - t.b.c.
**Ticket includes FREE aftershow invite
** 18+ GIG * D.J.s * Late Bars
£12 Door (Subject to availability)
ON SALE FRI 7 JUNE AT 10AM
A service charge will apply to all bookings made with debit/credit cards.