Vacancy for Casual Bar & Catering Assistants
Grade C – £8.82 per hour + 12.07% holiday entitlement.
Events season is upon us
Here at King Georges Hall, one of the finest concert halls in the North West, hosting a wide range of shows, entertainment and concerts, we are looking for fun, motivated Casual Bar and Catering Assistants to provide bar and catering provisions to customers.
You will need to possess:
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and great organisational skills
- Have a knowledge of health and safety issues
- Confidence and ability to work in a busy environment
- Warm personality and a team player
- Genuine passion for great food and drink
- Knowledge of spirits, beers and wines
- Trustworthy, energetic and reliable
- Professional, strong customer service skills and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have a flexible approach to hours of work including evening and weekend work.
Interviews are held regularly.
If you think you fit the following description then please send us your CV and a short covering letter with supporting information which evidences how you meet the criteria detailed on the key requirements document.
To apply: visit https://www.blackburn.gov.uk/jobs