BBC Radio Lancashire Community Heroes Awards 2019
Join BBC Radio Lancashire for a chance to celebrate the county’s unsung heroes. The evening will consist of a three course meal, celebrity guests and live entertainment.
The awards will recognise the fantastic efforts of people from across Lancashire including everything from good neighbours to voluntary work.
When selecting a ticket, please choose from the following two menu options:
- Salt-baked beetroot salad, goats cheese, honey blossom, beetroot syrup
- Shin of Bowland beef, fine mash, Chantenay carrots, green beans, pepper sauce
- Lemon posset cheesecake, ginger biscuit, dehydrated lemon crisp, raspberry chantilly, seasonal berries
- Salt-baked beetroot salad, baby vegetables, beetroot syrup
- Thyme-roasted cauliflower steak, heritage squash salsa, Chantenay carrots, green beans
- Seasonal berry salad
If you have any further questions (e.g. regarding mobility or dietary requirements) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.