Admission & Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
You are advised to check your tickets immediately as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
By purchasing a ticket and/or entering our venues you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
- The venues management reserve the right to refuse admission at all times. As a visitor, you have the responsibility to conform to our terms of admission and conduct yourself accordingly. Please note we operate a zero-tolerance policy with regards to verbal or physical abuse directed at staff or our customers including any form of behaviour which spoils the enjoyment of others. If you are refused entry or are ejected during the event, you have no rights to a refund.
- On occasions we carry out security checks of which may involve body pat downs and bag checks; you are strictly prohibited from bringing items such as; food and drink (alcohol or otherwise) unless it is proven that they are needed for medical reasons, cameras and/or recording equipment (if found tapes/filming may be destroyed), drugs or other controlled substances and other items which in the opinion of the management interferes with the performance or the enjoyment of others. Smoking including e-cigarettes is not permitted on the premises.
- The management reserves the right to alter dates, times, ticket prices, or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund tickets or exchange tickets.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, which may be the interval. Please arrive in good time.
- Although will do our upmost to inform you, it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event. If you can’t make the new date you have until the date of the original event to claim a refund.
- If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered a credit against tickets for an alternative performance (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket or a refund
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless an event is postponed (see clause 5 and 11) or cancelled (see clause 6 and 11). Any refunds are based on the face value of the original ticket price and do not include any booking fees you may have incurred.
Lost or stolen
- No duplicate standing tickets can be printed for lost or stolen tickets.
- If tickets are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, Venue Management, Ticketmaster or one of their sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
- Occasionally, certain artists/promoters may decide to offer tickets at reduced prices after a show has gone on sale. Please note that these offers are usually time-limited and are not normally the best seats. They are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession. The venue management will not respond to any correspondence justifying the reasons for these offers.
- Ticket holders are advised that the floor areas may become slippery during events and extra care may be required as the Venue Management accept no liability for injury/damage to any persons and/or their property.
The Promoter, Venue Management and Ticketmaster accept no responsibility for any personal property.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (as well as others) such things as: terrorist attack, fire, flood or natural disaster, epidemics, impossibility of the use of means of public or private transport, or public or private telecommunications networks or the threat of any of these things.
If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we may have to cancel a performance or abandon it part way through and our obligations to you are deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
In the unfortunate event that a performance has to be cancelled or abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for any accommodation, travel or other costs you incur.
- Parents will be expected to accompany children under the age of 16 who are attending concerts. The management may refuse admission to children under the age of 16.
Babes in Arms
- Please note that our shows and concerts, including pantomimes, are not suitable for babies in arms but we understand that sometimes you have no choice but to bring them with you. That is fine so long as they sit on your knee. You are asked to consider the enjoyment of the patrons around you and minimise disturbance should they become restless. Children at the age of 2 must occupy a seat and you will be expected to purchase a ticket for them.
- The Ticket Holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on this ticket and the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- A small number of tickets are marked ‘restricted view’ in case the visiting production creates any sightline obstructions that we were not made aware of. Usually the view from these seats is fine but if you have difficulties seeing the show we will offer you the opportunity to move to another seat. If all seats are sold then you will be offered a standing position. Although this situation is fairly rare, you are advised not purchase these ‘restricted view’ seats if you are not prepared to stand.
- There are no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
- Ticket holders consent to photography, filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
Pyrotechnics & Effects
- Some performances may contain theatrical effects such as pyrotechnics, smoke, strobe lighting etc. Please ask to be re-seated if you feel any of these effects may impact on your health and well-being. You have your own duty of care to avoid contact with these effects if you have a pre-diagnosed medical condition.